Great Article from Richmond American Homes. Call your Realtor Today!!!! With a realtor you can get many more incentives than you would normally get going yourself. REMEMBER - their agents work and represent the seller.!!!!!!!!!
1. You can tackle your wish list in lieu of a repair list. Picture this: You wake up on a Saturday with a plan of improving your home. You hang a piece of art on the wall and shop for that new coffee table on your wish list. Sounds pretty relaxing, right?When you buy an older home, you may not get to this stage for quite some time. Your weekends will most likely be spent scraping popcorn off the ceiling, replacing the faucets or installing a bathroom fan. The quickest way to stop the renovation blues is to buy a brand new home. With a new home, you can trade your repair list for your wish list!
2. Storage for a new centurySixty years ago, closets were smaller. Wardrobes weren't as large and people only tended to own a few pairs of shoes. Flash forward to the twenty-first century and things have changed! From holiday decorations to kids' toys, to simply larger wardrobes, the modern closet's needs have grown. When you purchase a new home, the storage areas will match the needs of the modern lifestyle. No more trying to cram your clothing into a 1950s-era closet!
3. Energy efficiency. Even small features can make a difference when it comes to energy efficiency. With an older home, you may be facing energy-sucking appliances, bad insulation and more. New homes are built tighter—and that's before you add in many of the energy efficient features available today.
4. Modern layouts for modern families. The great thing about new homes is they are designed for the modern lifestyle. Kitchens often overlook the family room so you can keep an eye on your kids—or your guests—while you cook. No more slaving away behind a stove while the rest of the crowd enjoys the game! Work from home? Many floor plans offer a separate home office. Have four kids? Add a loft for a play area.
5. Design you love. One of the worst things about buying resale is having to settle for someone else's taste in decor. Even renovated homes may have different finishes and fixtures than you would have selected yourself. With a new home built from the ground up, you're in the driver seat. At Richmond American, a design consultant can help you professionally match every texture and surface
.6. SafetyAsbestos, lead paint and lack of adequately placed smoke detectors are just a few of the things you may find in an older home. Put your mind at ease! With new construction, you won't have the hassle of adding and replacing items to bring your home up to current safety standards.
7. More time!All of the inconveniences mentioned in the previous points above can be reversed on an older home. You can replace the insulation for greater energy efficiency. You can renovate the kitchen to make it match your tastes. You can even scrape the popcorn ceiling smooth. But when it comes down to it, do you want to spend time on that? Buying a new home can be an affordable option without all the hassle.
About Keller Williams Marketplace - Brenkus Realty Network
Rick and Teri Have been top producers for over 30 years in the Southern Nevada and have been ranked in the top 50 agents in the US by the Wall Street Journal out of over 1.3 million agents. They have sold over 7,000 homes in both stable and challenging markets. Their strategies and incredible systems to represent buyers and sellers can not be matched! Sellers enjoy netting top dollar in the least amount of time with their massive marketing and ability to stay ahead of the curve! This Top Producing Team has consistently been in the top 1% of agents Nationally for the last 30 years. They are national speakers and are highly sought after by many who want to get to the next level in their business. They also serve on Professional Standards at the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors and are Senior Faculty Instructors. Their list of credentials are endless!
Before you make any decision to Buy, Sell or Invest in Real Estate, be learning based and discover all the benefits, strategies and techniques Rick and Teri Brenkus offer to their clients..... You will be glad you did!!! 702-456-5959
There is no other place like Las Vegas. Not only is it a thriving cit
"There are so many realtors to choose from, but Ivy Beller and the Brenkus Team are top-notch professionals who will go above and beyond your expectations. We became Ivy's clients when we were attempting to sell a condo we inherited. We originally listed with Zillow because we were lured by their promises and testimonials of a quick and easy cash sale. However, it turned into a living nightmare, and we will never go with Zillow again. Because it was not a person-to-person contract, everything was via e-mail. There were no less than five different people from Zillow e-mailing us daily, requesting information, signatures, and documentations, sometimes the exact same requests from several different people, none of whom communicated with one another. It was chaotic, disorganized, confusing, and high-pressure. They kept sending us urgent messages to "sign or else." The documents were very confusing, and when a lien came up on the property (we knew nothing about it), we knew it had to be an error since the condo was already cleared during probate. No one at Zillow could figure it out, and they kept sending us e-mails saying that we have to sign, but if the lien came up as valid, we would have to pay them. After getting nowhere with Zillow, we enlisted the help of Ivy Beller. From the minute she reviewed the contracts, she knew what to do. She immediately got on the phone to investigate the lien. She resolved the matter personally within a week. In the meantime, Rachel was getting us offers on the condo; within a few days, we had two offers. Within two weeks, we had a cash buyer. Moreover, the offer was more than what Zillow was going to pay. The lien was removed, the deal was closed, and we had cash in hand within a month.
Throughout the entire contract, there was continual, open communication. We received phone calls and text messages, and everything was explained to us thoroughly. They were always available to answer questions and address concerns. In this digital age when everything is moving toward automation, nothing can replace the value of the personal relationship with a real-life realtor. Ivy and her team were personally involved in every aspect of the sale, and they always had our best interests at heart. They worked with integrity and had the expertise which enabled them to handle the unexpected. Most importantly, they genuinely cared about us and truly worked for their clients' interest.
We highly recommend Ivy Beller for all your real estate needs. You can trust her and her team 100%. "